RiotMs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My gm app Pleez read :)

Go down

My gm app Pleez read :) Empty My gm app Pleez read :)

Post  Cloud Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:43 pm

Well i would like to start out my saying hello, I'm apllying to be a [GM]
My real name is:Tyler Ward,Age 16 born and Raised in Marysville,CA.. My hometown

How long have i been playing RiotMs
None yet it hasnt opend but i will be playing.

I am very educated,I go to Marysville High School My G.P.A is a 3.9.. No comment and i'm not a nerd.. lol.My favorite Subject is Math I am really good at math. I play Football for the Highschool(the Marysville Indians).I only have One more year until i go to college I'm planning on going to Chico state. But don't worry i will still be very active.

My Family:
I have 2 sisters Named Haley at age 11,and Kara at age 4,i also have to older brothers Named Logan at age 18 and Jacob at age 17.I have two cousins named Josh and chris Chris is age 19 and josh is 24 they are both really cool. Cool

What i like to do other than play Riot
Well, I love to play sports Football is my main Sport but I also play some baseball and basketball sometimes.I hate Golf and Hockey,to boring lol.

How long can i be active on the forums?
I would say About 2-3hours on week days and 4-5hrs on weekends, and since alot of my freinds are in this server i would not be bored at all Very Happy.

How long can i be on Riot
Well i go to school at 8:00 in the morning and get off at 3:00 so my hours on Riot would probably be around 3:00 to 11:00,So about 7-9hrs on weekdays and on Weekends as long as i want to.I would be a very active GM.if i am not on a Whole day it means something bad has happend in my family or i am really sick, if thats the case i will let u guys no on the forums

Why u should choose me to be a GM?

Because i am very active,nice,inteligent,outgoing,and i love to help people out.I Will keep a good eye out for hackers,well u guys don't have alot of hackers but if u do i will make sure to ban them.I will never say or do anything bad.I will Not give out any free items, if they want items they will have to win in a event.

Have i ever been a Gm Before?
Yes i was a Gm for UkabMS,but they shutdown because some other server hacked into their database,but i no codes, I might have forgot a few but I'll find them out.I have a vid on youtube incase u don't beilieve me just visit this.i got dced in the vid but i come in at the top right,btw i'm the dude with blu hair. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeZrVlrt1Ec

Well, thats all i have to say i hope u choose me, I will surely help out the server and by the way My IGN is Cloud I sure hope it is [GM]Cloud soon . And no hard feelings if u don't choose me.Well Goodbye and i hope u choose me
Bye Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy If u need to Contact me my email is tylerw98@gmail.com ty Very Happy

Cloud

Back to top Go down