RiotMs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  fckayoo Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:46 pm

Aite so here it goes..

Name: Jonathan (Jon) Yang

IGN: Syxx

Time Zone: GMT-5:00 Eastern Time US

Experience: I have played ALOT of Maple (enough to say im addicted). Ive played regular GMS and private servers from: Finalstory and DagonMS to small named servers like EclipseMS.

Playing Time: My main focus would be school (I'm an honor student!! that means im smart Smile )but after that I will make time to make sure to make time for some Maple.

Any GM Experience?: No, but I have had alot of fellow Maplers suggest or wonder if I was. Aside from that I would be more than willing to learn and well see from there (I've been reading GM command guides).

Why Should We Pick You?: This is where most other people would say, "Oh I would ban people, make events, etc.". Yes I would carry out those dutties as a GM and wont abuse my powers either, but other than that I would try and make sure that every Mapler would be happy and make sure that everybody feels welcome and do this in a fun but still serious way. Oh and I will do my best to help new people so that will continue to play and maybe even get them to get some friends to help expand the population.

If You Get Picked: Let's just say we're goin to have a really good time!

Your Space: So I guess i should explain myself here. I am an laid back person but there are time where my patience wears out (but hey doesnt it for all of us?). Alot of people see me as a funny person, and I love to make people laugh and laugh for myself. My hobbies would include sports, eating(hehe), and of course gaming whether it's Maple or CS. OH and one more thing you should know about me is that in every private server I like to make new friends and help people out in anyway.

Thanks for your time and I'm looking forward to hearing back ( even if it means i didn't get the position:) ).

Last edited by fckayoo on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

fckayoo

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  fckayoo Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:49 pm

What A Great App!!

You Guys Should Really Choose This Guy!!

lol!

fckayoo

Back to top Go down