RiotMs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

2 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  TigerLuk Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:12 am

I will start this topic with introducing myself =/

My name is Brandon T. and i'm a boy living in denmark.
I am 17 years old, and have been playing maplestory for a long time now. I am owning a lvl 106 dragon knight on GMS, but i quitted it though, and gave it to a friend.

I am quite experienced with maplestory, and know alot about it, so i wont be having many troubles answering questions.
I ran my own sever long time ago only for friends, we were 15 and i knew the most important GM commands, making me easyer to deal with Exclamation

I will be happy to assist you ingame, and i will be able to hold many events for players.
I have unfortunately no experience in coding sorry, at least not java, i only coded a little for titanms, and i am not able to donate for a big while.

I have been working with many people at once, meaning id have to command them, so i don't think i will have any problems doing the job.
But you could allways try me for 1 or 2 weeks seeing how i am doing
I have played many different private servers, so i definately know the basics of how to act.

While i'm at it, i must tell you i am quite experienced with photoshop, and ill gladly be doing banners if needed.

I think thats it, now its up to you Wink
PS: You can contact me on tiger_freeze@hotmail.com, for either further information or questions.

Greetings Tiger~

TigerLuk

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  Starlicious Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:48 am

Good luck brandon<3 alien rendeer afro
Starlicious
Starlicious
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down