RiotMs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application

Go down

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post  clgreen Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:20 am

Name: Chris or Christopher

Staff Position: Gm

Location and time zone: -5:00 GMT. New Jersey.

Hours of play? I play every day. For at least 6-8 hours per day. On the weekends I stay up for a long time. Sometimes i lose track of time but i still play. I can stay up all night if i want.

Past Experiences: I've been in Gm in two servers. The first one was Heaven Story. But it didn't work out because the server crashed and it was inactive. I made a server and I had people but it wasn't active enough. I hosted it all day and I had like 20 people in the game. 4 Gms. But the Gm's abused their power so I decided to close it and join a different server.

Why should we choose you? You should choose me because I can host events to entertain them. I'll stalk people in hiding to see if they are hacking. I've seen many suspicious people doing like 100ks but they take out chunks on Zakum. All these bow masters and sins fucking doing crappy ass damage but they are owning them bosses.

Example of work? I've made a private server before but the Gm's were like messing around with the commands. Fucking around with commands and then I'm like if you fuck around one more time imma close the server. Then they messed with me and I closed that shit.

Why this position? I chose Gm because I can watch over people. Being a Gm can be really fun. I wouldn't abuse my power because I would lose my position.

Anything else? I'm just really active and I won't abuse my position. I've helped some people from time to time. Also i guarantee i will be on every day either having an event, watching over people, and helping people.

Email is clgreen11@gmail.com

clgreen

Back to top Go down